Hugh Zerbe Another night shift done and wide awake. Looks like it's gonna be the garage, music and too many beers.
Hugh Zerbe
Janet Schach Zerbe Wenstrand
Face to face with a beautiful Florida morning sounds like a nice place to be, wish I was sharing the morning with you.
Hugh Zerbe
As do I Mother! Would be nice to have some company. Sure do miss you. Hope my siblings that are a car drive away realize how lucky they truly are. You're the best Mother a guy could evvvvver ask for.
Love you :-)
Janet Schach Zerbe Wenstrand
Hugh, you just made my day and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that is overflowing with love for all of you.
1 comment:
You are DEFINITELY one of the best moms God graced this earth with. Your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren are blessed with your presence in their lives. I am blessed as a friend to know you and give thanks to God for our friendship daily.
Post a Comment