I took the liberty of posting the comments of my children here on my blog because it seemed like a good place to save them and loook back on whenever I feel lonely for them, which is quite often. The comments are in response to the first entry.
Mothers' Day declaration ~ I wanted you before you
were born. I loved you when you were born, I saw your face and I knew
that I was in love. Before you were an hour old, I knew I would die
for you. To this day, I will. This is the miracle of life.~ Put this
on your status if you have children you love more than life.
Janet Schach Zerbe Wenstrand
Our family now includes four generations and there is nothing that I treasure more than this family of mine. Being a Mom is the most important thing I have ever done in my life even if I didn't do it perfectly but I did it with love and that love grows deeper day by day to this very day. Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers in my family and mothers everywhere.
When thinking of my siblings and how wonderful they are, I'd say you did it perfectly. There's no other lady that I'd want to call my Mother, that's totally unimaginable. Thank you for this life of mine, I love you. Oh, good morning :-)
Hugh ZerbeJanet Schach Zerbe Wenstrand : I'm working early Sunday morning and wanted to wish the best mother in the World a wonderful Mother's Day. My siblings and I are ever so fortunate to be able to turn to you and call you our Mother. I couldn't imagine my life without you. Have a wonderful day and I love you!
Danell Weaver Fowler > Janet Schach Zerbe Wenstrand : Happy Mother's Day since I know it is your absolute favorite thing in the world!
Kay Zerbe Kintzel > Janet Schach Zerbe Wenstrand : Happy Mother's Day Aunt Janet! :)
Yvonne Zerbe > Janet Schach Zerbe Wenstrand : Hope your is filled with love, family and laughter! you are the best and a wonderful mother! xo
Kristen Kintzel Wolfe
Happy Mother's Day to you! You are special!
Beautiful call from granddaughter, Brenna.....sweetness in action.
Missed call from Hugh.....very special voice-mail....sorry I missed the call.
Missed a call from Mike. Of all calls to miss, I wish I had not missed the calls from my sons but feel joy in my heart that they made the calls.
Beautiful call from granddaughter, Brenna.....sweetness in action.
Missed call from Hugh.....very special voice-mail....sorry I missed the call.
Missed a call from Mike. Of all calls to miss, I wish I had not missed the calls from my sons but feel joy in my heart that they made the calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment